Built to go fast and high, the Patrol Fork uses our famous 4130 "m2" crmo tubing and features cnc machined micro dropouts that match perfectly with the dropouts on the patrol frame.
Rounded off with it's own 6061 alloy topcap, if you're looking for a strong, dependable fork with classic styling, look no further...
Includes lifetime guarantee.
Material: full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “m2“ crmo
Top bolt: patrol 6061-t6 alloy top bolt, m24 thread
Steerer length: 170mm offset: 32mm
Dropouts: 5mm heat treated crmo, laser cut and cnc machined cutouts, small but peg compatible, for 3/8''(10mm) axle
• 32mm offset dirt/transition forks
• fully cnc’d steerer
• internally and externally butted
• integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• triple butted fork blades
• domed fork end caps
• cnc dropout detail
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: fork: 1045g (36.95oz : 2.31lbs) top bolt: 33g (1.12oz : 0.07lbs)