The Index Stem offers a taller 16mm rise, which allows you to run your bars as high as some topload stems, without having to compromise on the clean and simple frontload look.
The wider 48mm faceplate helps provides secure and safe clamping, and the sunken section on the top allows you to run your topcap flush with the stem. This is one smooth stem that might just surprise you...
Material: 6061-t6 alloy, full cnc machined
Steertube: 1.1/8“ threadless clamp-on
Reach: 50mm or 33mm
• modern 50mm reach, or flatland specific 33mm reach
• front load design with more rise
• wider faceplate to prevent bar slip
• material saving and unique look recessed top cap section for flush fit
• recessed top cap section for flush fit
• hollow centre for light weight
• unique offset rear for improved clamping
Weight: 330g (11.65oz)
Colors: black / oilslick / silver polished