The FUSE Delta 125 Knee Pad Combo is constructed from a breathable perforated and tougher Duratex neoprene with air plush lining for maximum comfort. To protect your knees from impact we use our DFS system memory foam under a polyamide soft cap, with additional padding for side impacts. The shin section uses a hard plastic shield with a soft dual layer foam backing. The whole pad has been upgraded with tougher Rip Stop 1100 D Codura and super breathable Duratex neoprene with air plush lining for maximum comfort. To protect your ankles from impact we use EVA foam padding and polyamide hard shields.
The Pad has had a full redesign this year for improved comfort, fit, and durability. Sharkskin neoprene gripper keeps the pad firmly in place, and our new anti-bacterial neoprene keeps your pads fresh and ready for use day after day.
Breathable perforated and super stretch neoprene with air plush anti-bacterial lining, Rip Stp 1100D Cordura and Duratex outer layer with air plush lining
EVA foam back, “DFS” 150kg/M3 memory foam under polyamide soft cap
• NEW anti-bacterial neoprene
• NEW Rip Stop 1100 D official Cordura
• combo design with full shin and ankle protection
• tough and durable Cordura and Duratex outer fabrics
• sharkskin neoprene gripper to prevent pad slip
• articulated whip pads
• extra side impact padding; ankle pad with Achilles tendon padding
• upper and lower straps for fit adjustment
Certification: EN 1621-2012 - Level 2
Subscribe today and get 10% off your first purchase
Join the WTP mailing list and recieve the latest offers including exclusive codes for discounts...