As soon as we sat down with Dillon Lloyd to discuss a signature line of parts, we knew it was destined to be something truly indestructible and a real Wethepeople classic.
The Buck Frame was based around Dillon’s blend of progressive technical riding and all-out savagery. With a pierced top tube junction for greater durability and refreshed modern geometry, the all-new buck frame is one of the lightest and toughest frames in the line.
Includes a lifetime guarantee.
- Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
- Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, holes for gyro tabs
- Dropouts: 7mm investment cast heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
- Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
- Weight: 5.1lbs / 2.30kg (21”)
- pierced top tube junction for increased strength and durability
- investment cast seat clamp
- investment cast 7mm thick dropouts
- 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork, drilled for gyro tabs
- extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- ovalised dent resistant chain stays
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- wtp top tube and down tube gusset
- 6mm seat clamp bolt
- includes lifetime guarantee
- Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75", 21" & 21.25"
- Chain stay length: 13'' - optimized for 25-9
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB height: 11.8"
- Standover height: 9"