The Battleship frame has become an iconic street frame since its introduction in 2016. With it’s game changing geometry and legendary Hydroformed tubing there’s no mistaking it for any other frame out there. We took our hugely popular flagship frame and increased the standover to a mighty 9.75” tall for riders wanting a taller feeling frame. Paired up with a unique Hydroformed seat tube for increased stiffness and rigidity, the Battleship M agnum frame is also available in a longer 21.25” top tube for the taller riders out there needing some more room up front.
- Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
- Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
- Dropouts: Laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
- Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
- Taller 9.75" standover version of our Battleship technical street frame
Unique Hydroformed seat tube for increased rigidity and strength
Longer 21" and 21.25" top tube options for taller riders
Technical, team-designed street frame
Extra thick double butted top tube
Super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
Investment cast seat clamp
Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
Ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
Includes lifetime guarantee
- Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
- Chain stay length: 12.7" – 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13'' w/ 25-9
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB height: 11.7"
- Standover height: 9.75"