The Audio is our first ever 22” frame & fork kit. There is no denying the momentum of the 22” movement; The larger diameter wheel provides a more stable ride without sacrificing the classic BMX look and feel. Perfect for the die-hard trail dogs, just or taller riders looking for bike more fitting to their size, without having to ride a bike that simply isn’t a BMX.
Using a full Chromoly aftermarket spec frame and fork, we spent an incredibly long time dialling in the geometry on the Audio, as well as developing our own range of 22” specific parts like the (Logic) rim and (overbite) tire. The 22” revolution is here, and the audio is leading the pack.
- Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
- Head tube: 125mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
- Dropouts: 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
- Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware
- Weight: 2.65kgs (5.85lbs) - 21.9" tt
- all-round frame and fork designed for 22" wheels
- includes WTP patrol-style fork, full heat-treated, 32mm offset 22" fork
- extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.3" tire
- wtp top tube and down tube gusset
- 6mm seat clamp bolt
- includes lifetime guarantee
- Top tube length: 21.9""
- Chain stay length: 14.1" - 14.7'' - optimized for 14.25" w/ 25-9
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB height: 12.4"
- Standover height: 9.15"